GENERAL CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW PRACTICE
As our conventional practice, we provide corporate and commercial practice to multi-national companies, startups and medium sized corporate including international joint ventures corporate structuring/restructuring; mergers and acquisitions; incurporation and secretarial compliances. We provide one stop legal solutions to industry and business entities that venture out to establish new business in India and cross border transaction.
We aim continuously to provide high quality professional advice intertwined with the rare blend of technical expertise and precision understanding of governmental policies to assist in accelerating the requisite commercial environment of our clients.
An Indicative List Of Services Is Provided Below.
- Foreign Exchange Management Act [FEMA] Compliances, Government and RBI regulatory approvals, FIPB Applications and advises on FEMA.
- Advises on Investment Structuring, drafting of definitive agreements.
- International and other Joint Venture Agreements.
- Franchise/Agency/ Distribution Agreements.
- Technology Transfer and Licensing Agreements.
- Conduct of Corporate Due Diligence.
- Software development contract, Software service contracts.
- End User License Agreement .
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Non-Disclosure and Non-Solicitation Agreements.
- Open source license agreements.
- Drafting and review of Share Holders Agreement, Share Purchase
- Agreements, Share Transfer Agreements etc.
- Research and development agreements
- Joint ventures, teaming, and strategic alliance agreements
Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions Practice
An indicative list of services is provided below.
- Tax Planning.
- Drafting and filing merger /demerger applications.
- Negotiation and Documentation.
- Advice on Corporate Law and Exchange Control Law.